StarFishMs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StarFishMs, the fast growing Maple Private Server

3 posters

iKissYou GM application</3

kelvinxoxo
    kelvinxoxo

iKissYou GM application</3 Empty iKissYou GM application</3

Post  kelvinxoxo Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:24 pm

Name:Kelvin

Timezone:GMT+8

*Why we should pick you:- I hope that they'll choose me because I am VERY dedicated, nice, helpful and trustworthy. I'll try to help everyone, and I won't be mean to them, like saying "get off my case noob" or "get the f*ck away" and stuffs, even if I'm in a bad mood. I won't throw my anger to other people that are innocent.

Past Expiernce(If none then don't put anything here and don't make up lies to try and get the spot):Sorry none.

*How you will help the server:I will help the server by making a video and asking all my friend to join.

When are you online:I will be online during my Singapore time from 3pm-12 everyday.

*Will you follow ALL the owner's rules (Aero, Smexy and Sasume):Of cuz.I will follow every single rule.

If you are apart of another server would you advertise that server here?:Hmmm..for this maybe i will ask all my friend from other server to join.</3

Tell us alittle bit about yourself:I am the kind of person who like to help people by answering there question.</3

Contact information:Add miies Msn kelvinx33@hotmail.com

1. Do u have any GM experience? List the server and how we can contact the owner of the server:
    Nope, sowwie, but I can help players with normal questions. ;3

2. What do you consider hacking?
    A stuppid way of cheating and it's also illegal to use those hacking programs to hack because why would you hack if you're on a private server? Unless you're really lazy, but still, it's stuppid.

3. What are the things you would do to prevent hacking or if you see someone hacking how would you handle it?
    If I see someone hacking, I would follow them in hide, of course, and see if they're really hacking or not. Then if they're really are hacking, then I'll ask the other GMs to make sure. And I'll give them 2 chances, I'll ask them nicely to turn it off or else there will be consequences (meaning ban) and if they refuse, bring on the ban hammer!

4. How old are you? (for maturety)
    I just turned 15 on Sep 20th; I'm pretty mature, at some points, but I also like to have fun and party like normal kids / teens :]

5. How will you help this server?
    I'll tell all my friends to come and join, ask them to help voting so we can we in the top and I'll make cool videos for advertisement so my friends from YouTube can come and play. I'll try and help make awesome events for players too.(=

6. How will you help advertise for this server?
    I'll make many awesome videos about the server or MMV that was made in the server. I'll also ask all my friends to come and join this!<3

7. Are you a dedicated person? List reasons why or why not.
    Yesh, I am very dedicated. I don't like quitting something that I just started, so I'll stay with Karma Story until its close down {hopefully, it won't}.

8. Can you code Java or C++?
    To be honest, not really, but I'll try and learn from other people.

9. List your biggest flaw:
    - Codes; Since I've never a GM before in my life, because I learn incase I need them, and I also have GM's .txt file to help me.
    - Hackers; I'm really stuppid, and I don't know who's hacking but I might suspect, then follow them and then ask another GM to make sure.

10. Why should the Admin choose you as a GM?
    - I hope that they'll choose me because I am VERY dedicated, nice, helpful and trustworthy. I'll try to help everyone, and I won't be mean to them, like saying "get off my case noob" or "get the f*ck away" and stuffs, even if I'm in a bad mood. I won't throw my anger to other people that are innocent.

11. Will you ever abuse your GM power?
    No, never, even if I hate the person because I know how its feel being hurt by someone more powerful than you. I won't do anything to make this server UN-FAIR!

12. Will you quit if you didn't get chosen?
    Like I said before, I am very dedicated to this server, I won't quit over GM's powers.

13. Do you / will you make fun of other people that apply if they didn't get chosen?
    Of course not, I'll encourage them to try again, and maybe they'll get choose.

14. Are you active?
    Yesh, pretty much all day be active. >< If I'm chosen as a GM, I'll work on my homework earlier so I can get on and help / check out the server for hackers and stuffs.

Last edited by kelvinxoxo on Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Aslanking
    Aslanking
    Founder
    Founder

iKissYou GM application</3 Empty Re: iKissYou GM application</3

Post  Aslanking Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:21 pm

kelvinxoxo wrote:Name:kelvin

1. Do u have any GM experience? List the server and how we can contact the owner of the server:
    Nope, sowwie, but I can help players with normal questions. ;3

2. What do you consider hacking?
    A stuppid way of cheating and it's also illegal to use those hacking programs to hack because why would you hack if you're on a private server? Unless you're really lazy, but still, it's stuppid.

3. What are the things you would do to prevent hacking or if you see someone hacking how would you handle it?
    If I see someone hacking, I would follow them in hide, of course, and see if they're really hacking or not. Then if they're really are hacking, then I'll ask the other GMs to make sure. And I'll give them 2 chances, I'll ask them nicely to turn it off or else there will be consequences (meaning ban) and if they refuse, bring on the ban hammer!

4. How old are you? (for maturety)
    I just turned 15 on Sep 20th; I'm pretty mature, at some points, but I also like to have fun and party like normal kids / teens :]

5. How will you help this server?
    I'll tell all my friends to come and join, ask them to help voting so we can we in the top and I'll make cool videos for advertisement so my friends from YouTube can come and play. I'll try and help make awesome events for players too.(=

6. How will you help advertise for this server?
    I'll make many awesome videos about the server or MMV that was made in the server. I'll also ask all my friends to come and join this!<3

7. Are you a dedicated person? List reasons why or why not.
    Yesh, I am very dedicated. I don't like quitting something that I just started, so I'll stay with Karma Story until its close down {hopefully, it won't}.

8. Can you code Java or C++?
    To be honest, not really, but I'll try and learn from other people.

9. List your biggest flaw:
    - Codes; Since I've never a GM before in my life, because I learn incase I need them, and I also have GM's .txt file to help me.
    - Hackers; I'm really stuppid, and I don't know who's hacking but I might suspect, then follow them and then ask another GM to make sure.

10. Why should the Admin choose you as a GM?
    - I hope that they'll choose me because I am VERY dedicated, nice, helpful and trustworthy. I'll try to help everyone, and I won't be mean to them, like saying "get off my case noob" or "get the f*ck away" and stuffs, even if I'm in a bad mood. I won't throw my anger to other people that are innocent.

11. Will you ever abuse your GM power?
    No, never, even if I hate the person because I know how its feel being hurt by someone more powerful than you. I won't do anything to make this server UN-FAIR!

12. Will you quit if you didn't get chosen?
    Like I said before, I am very dedicated to this server, I won't quit over GM's powers.

13. Do you / will you make fun of other people that apply if they didn't get chosen?
    Of course not, I'll encourage them to try again, and maybe they'll get choose.

14. Are you active?
    Yesh, pretty much all day be active. >< If I'm chosen as a GM, I'll work on my homework earlier so I can get on and help / check out the server for hackers and stuffs.
    Nice Application I like it alot,u may get selected if the owner sees this,i vouch for u!!!!
    kile89

iKissYou GM application</3 Empty Re:

Post  kile89 Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:27 am

Ha nice app! Ide Vote for you if i where staff!
    kelvinxoxo
    kelvinxoxo

Post  kelvinxoxo Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:53 pm

Thx for the support.</3

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 5:28 pm